Egg ads, opinions please! Image heavy!

Kansaseq

Prairie Wolf Farm Asylum
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
NE Kansas
eggsinclover-1.jpg

eggsinbowlinclover-1.jpg

Still playing, but wanted some input? Thanks!

Last edited:
I like the first one - thought they are both nice.

I would recommend that you raise your price a bit, though! The free range eggs in the grocery store cost more, and they aren't pretty colors! You don't want to undervalue your product.
smile.png

Personally, I like the 2nd one better because the background is less 'busy' and the lettering shows up better on the darker background. Plus the eggs being in the bowl look more appealing. I would even try to move your lower right lettering off the eggs and more into the green, like how your top left lettering is. That's my opinion, but it looks beautiful!

Last edited:
Thanks, guys! The pricing is for work, and my little town where eggs are fairly abundant. I charge more on CL (2.50 and 5 for the duck).
I think I prefer the second one, but am having a terrible time on photobucket. Every time I try to work with that image, it messes up. Not sure why, but it's driving me mad!

I like the first one. That was my first instinct. They are both nice. As for price only you know what the going price is where you live. You want to keep the price lower than the store.

Ok, do you like this one, with more clover showing, or do you prefer the black vignetting (framing)
eggsinbowlinclover-3-1-1-1-1.jpg

I still like the first one the best. I don't really like the look of them all piled up in the bowl. It's pretty, but not as pretty as them spread out and showing their colors, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom