1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Egg Assortment - SOLD! Thanks

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ParkerVA, Feb 25, 2008.

1. ParkerVA

ParkerVA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Blue Ridge, VA
    I have a variety of eggs (from yesterday, today and tomorrow) that I can ship Wednesday morning. They could be from one of two pens.

Pen 1 is quality standard Cochins; blue and splash hens with a splash rooster. My partridge hen is also in the pen, but since I actually want her to lay, she doesn't seem to be. But the possibility of the mixed color is there.

Pen 2 is blue wheaten Ameraucana roosters with blue wheaten Ameraucana hens, a red Turken hen, 2 cuckoo Marans hens and a couple of EE x Marans hens, that either lay brown or olive colored eggs.

The assortment will be three days of eggs from Pen 1 and two days of eggs from Pen 2. It will be at least a dozen, if not more. (And I can exclude any turken eggs, if she lays and you absolutely do not want them!) No guarantees of anything, except that there will be eggs from both pens.

$10 plus shipping. Post sold and e-mail me at [email protected].

Here are some pictures:

Cochins:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ameraucanas:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Some of the Ameraucana x (Marans x EE) chicks:
    [​IMG]

Ameraucana x Turken - how could you resist?[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  2. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    is there any way i can just get cochin?

3. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

Somebody save me and buy these!!! PLEASE!!! They are calling my name!

Heat up the bator Tonya, buy us! ARRRGGHHHHHHH!!!!

4. hazelton farms

hazelton farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    NC
    Dang wish I had room right now, but no new room for four more days (then I lay down all but one tray! YIPPEEE!). I'd a taken 'em.

Stacy

5. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    I'd be willing to buy from Pen #2 - ameraucanas. Do you think you could split the orders - Pen #1 to Size8003 and Pen #2 to me? If not - it's totally understandable.

6. ParkerVA

ParkerVA Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Blue Ridge, VA
    Unfortunately I did not mark the eggs and can't for certain tell the difference between the cochin eggs and eggs from my brown egg laying marans x ee that is in with the Ameraucanas.

7. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

Oh darn I needed more standard cochins.. [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 26, 2008
  8. tazcat70

tazcat70 I must be crazy!

Parker, I sent you a PM.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by