Egg candleing certification test anxiety!

Eggette

Songster
9 Years
Mar 17, 2014
NE GA
Egg candling certification anxiety!
In 2 weeks I'm taking the state test for egg candling to get certified to candle eggs. In the meantime I'm studying up and learning about how an egg is graded and what an eggs various makeup and flaws consist of. But I cant help but be nervous about preparing for this test. I really want this certification to move forward in my hobby and hopefully business one day soon. But I'm all anxious nerves and feel like I should just be reading and rereading the egg grading manual front to back day and night.
Anyone have any advice they can share with me or some helpful tips or study material to look into, or any experience with this test? Should I be so nervous?

In Ga it's a big law about selling eggs to be certified for it to be legal.
Oh, for eating? That makes sense. I have no experience, but I've got a pic of an unincubated egg that's got something (probably a meat spot) in it 😅. Is it only for white eggs or are you expected to test all sorts of colors?

Oh, for eating? That makes sense. I have no experience, but I've got a pic of an unincubated egg that's got something (probably a meat spot) in it 😅. Is it only for white eggs or are you expected to test all sorts of colors?
All eggs in ga need to be graded to be sold if you're taking them off the farm site or homestead, and if you're selling over a certain amount a week. That's why I want this so bad, to be able to do this in future date.

How did your test experience go? I’m taking my GA exam in 2 weeks. I’m studying really hard, but I too am nervous. Any pointers?

Back
Top Bottom