1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

EGG CARTON LOGO LABEL DESIGN

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by crazy huhn, Mar 29, 2009.

1. crazy huhn

crazy huhn Chillin' With My Peeps

May 24, 2008
    My family and friends have saved a lot of empty egg cartons for me. Today I was trying to create a personal logo label to put on these cartons, but I am not too creative or computer skilled enough. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Does anybody have a good idea? The name of our farm is Bay Park Farms and our happy free ranged chickens are brown EEs, black Ameraucaners and Silver Laced Cochins

2. HorseFeathers

HorseFeathers Frazzled

Apr 2, 2008
    Southern Maine
    A circle with a sun... across the top "Bay Park Farms" with a view of the park with your hens?

3. crazy huhn

May 24, 2008
    Sounds like an idea, but very similar to a commercial farm in our area. We just have a little backyard flock and want to be different.........

4. mwdh1

mwdh1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2009
    Indiana
    I know someone on here does custom chicken portraits. You could try to track them down and possibly use a picture of one of your own hens for the label

5. Cetawin

Cetawin Chicken Beader

Mar 20, 2008
    NW Kentucky
    Go to eggcartons.com and in their label area they have a link for the download for Avery labels that work great...toss your graphic on there and have fun.

6. jonesgirl

jonesgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Nevada
    I made one for her... and made one for me too (even though I don't officially sell mine, I just give them to family) But they are cute!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. crazy huhn

May 24, 2008
    Those labels are adoreable!!!

Thank You so much, I love it. I will let you know, how the print out will work out.

8. jonesgirl

jonesgirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Nevada
    Yes please do!!! My mom laughed at me when I took her her eggs today :}

9. Skitz

Skitz Skitz15k

Nov 11, 2008
    Texas
    wow! [​IMG] you're very creative! I would never even get close to that! I have no creativity skills

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by