Egg Cartons

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by anthonyjames, May 21, 2010.

1. anthonyjames

anthonyjames Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Port Washington, WI
    Does any one have any recommendations for getting egg cartons? Prefereably the recycleable type and will logo and label?

2. scubaforlife

scubaforlife Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 13, 2009
    This is the meat section but. I get mine from my feed store, or my customers bring them to me. No label, no logo. I just write, Unsized, Ungraded, on them.

3. enola

enola Overrun With Chickens

Tractor Supply carries them......49 cents each [​IMG]

4. A.T. Hagan

A.T. Hagan Don't Panic

Aug 13, 2007
    North/Central Florida
  5. anthonyjames

anthonyjames Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Port Washington, WI
    Thanks.

Also, I know this is the meat section and felt better to ask here because a lot of people here are also raising for eggs as well and would need to purchase in bulk.

A.T. that site is great. Knowing that I can get customized pulp cartons for $0.26 seems like an awesome deal.

6. ThePamperedPullet

ThePamperedPullet Chillin' With My Peeps

eggboxes.com is the only place we buy from in bulk. Best prices, best customer service and free shipping.

7. Red Maple Farms

Red Maple Farms Wish Granted

Feb 25, 2010
    NE Wisconsin
    For duck eggs, especially pekin eggs, we buy the Sodesa twin six pack jumbo snap apart egg cartons from eggcartons.com. We also buy the clear plastic egg cartons from mcmurrayhatchery.com for our smaller duck eggs. Since ducks eggs are often used for baking purposes, the customers seem to prefer the smaller quantity packages.

Last edited: May 22, 2010
  8. Mtn Cur

Mtn Cur Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2010
    Seymour, Tn
    I'm a school resource officer and patrol officer through the summer. While school was in I had everyone that would, save cartons for me. It started with just the teachers, then the students started bringing them to me as well. Just in a four month span I have over 200 cartons. By the time mine get old enough to lay I should have close to 500 or so. Ask everyone you know; work, church, family, and neighbors.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by