egg cartons

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by kareninthesun, Dec 20, 2011.

1. kareninthesun

kareninthesun Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2011
    Wow, Amazon and EBay are a rip off! Yesterday I did an extensive search for the best prices for egg cartons. All I wanted was the cardboard kind. Cheap. Amazon and Ebay looked like good deals, until the shipping was added, nearly doubling the price!!! Instead I found another site which not only had them on sale, but free shipping, and got the CLEAR ones instead. Ended up being cheaper than both Amazon and Ebay for the cardboard kind. Pays to look around! Now I can't wait to show the eggs off.

2. daddy_roo

daddy_roo Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 6, 2011
    Kentucky
    where did you find the cheaper egg cartons. With as much as my flock has grown with pullets I am going to need some in a few months, and it wouldnt hurt me to have them now.

3. kareninthesun

kareninthesun Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2011
    EggCartons.com

4. anderson8505

anderson8505 Peace, Love & Happy Chickens

That's where I got mine, with free shipping. I bought misprints though, and saved even more money. My customers don't care what the cartons look like.

5. ozark_chickies

ozark_chickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 19, 2011
    Arkansas
    Quote:That is where I buy mine too. Best price is on the misprints, and mine came printed in French and English lol .

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by