Egg count chart

Discussion in 'Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying' started by bigspringshatchery, Jan 28, 2011.

1. bigspringshatchery

bigspringshatchery Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2010
    Roanoke Alabama
    I seen a chart last year that you wrote down how many eggs you got it day of the month. Now I can't find it can anyone help me find it or does anyone have it?

2. Ravie

Ravie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2010
    Greenfield, Indiana
  3. sunshine23

sunshine23 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 22, 2010
    Hialeah, FL
    How funny, I just printed a calendar to write down who lays when and I'm even including times if I know it...lol

4. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
    We have a large number of birds and sell eggs commercially so I print tables from Excel that I use to track case weights and number of eggs each day. They are nothing fancy, just numbered rows for each day of the month and blank columns that I use to pencil in the data I want each day.

I also use a calendar to write down events in the barn, whatever they may be; death of a bird, extreme weather, feed purchases, propane deliveries, etc.

5. CountryRoosterUSA

CountryRoosterUSA Chillin' With My Peeps

6. bigspringshatchery

Jun 26, 2010
    Roanoke Alabama
    Quote:Thanks looks neat. I'll have to check it out.

7. bigspringshatchery

Jun 26, 2010
    Roanoke Alabama
    Quote:This is the one I seen. Thanks

8. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
    Quote:That looks just like mine, except I have a sheet for each month and use the columns to record multiple items each day; case weights, water consumption, average egg weight, and production. Using a sheet per month a person can use the columns for whatever they want to track; high and low temperatures, mortalities, feed consumption, egg sales, whatever.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by