Egg Customers re: Today's Shipment...

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by speckledhen, Dec 20, 2008.

1. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Cant reach certain customers (Please purge your inboxes or add email links), but all eggs have been mailed. Cross your fingers and pray on this one, LOL. Hopefully, the P.O. will be surprisingly efficient and get them to you B4 Christmas.
    So many of you are waiting for Blue Orpington eggs from me. Just to update you, my oldest girl is finishing her molt and should be laying again soon, one pullet has started and the other should start any day now. I'm thinking that within a month or so, we should be up and running again. Thanks for your patience! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 20, 2008
  2. Missouri chick

Missouri chick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 15, 2008
    Homer, GA
    Oh dear, new girls for Suede,,,,dh will kill me, but I see another trip to Mineral Bluff this spring. [​IMG]

3. speckledhen

Well, you can come visit anytime! Yep, the new girls are lovely. Skye is feathering in darker than the did before, too. I hope it shows in a picture. As soon as it stops raining, blast it, I'll take new pics of her to compare with the original Skye.

4. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I'm, not one of your customers, but I'll keep my [​IMG] that all the eggies get there before!!

5. speckledhen

Thanks, Shelley![​IMG]

6. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    Geez. At this point I could be a customer and just can't keep TRACK of all my incoming!! [​IMG]

7. speckledhen

LOL, well, this time you're not on the list. If you get eggs from me anyway, someone diverted the shipment, LOL. [​IMG]

8. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    I'll be on this list come Spring!!!

9. speckledhen

Ok, Kate! [​IMG]

10. magsrags

magsrags Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2008
    Staten Island NY
    what were you selling anyway? LOL I might just [​IMG] "need" them!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by