egg drop soup is good for U.

Lordofchickens 86

Songster
8 Years
Sep 19, 2011
The Burg FL
i love egg drop soup trying to master the art of creating it. it is delious.does andone else make it and if so how do you make it. i make it with beef and chicken seasoning and soy sauce with green onions.
cool.png

A great classic dish, I looked on YouTube at a number of videos to find one worthy of posting here for "help" as I feel it always helps a novice to SEE something being done. The echo in this video is a little annoying but this woman always has good recipes.
Enjoy

bigmike&nan :

A great classic dish, I looked on YouTube at a number of videos to find one worthy of posting here for "help" as I feel it always helps a novice to SEE something being done. The echo in this video is a little annoying but this woman always has good recipes.
Enjoy

We made this tonight and it was so yummy​

I've been making this one for a few months and I've been really impressed. I feel like an idiot for paying $5 at a chinese restaurant for chickenbroth and eggs.
Got it from AllRecipes.com

Egg Drop Soup

4 Cups Chicken Broth
1 1/2 TBS cornstarch
2-3 eggs, lightly scrambled
1 tsp sesame oil (or soy sauce could work too)
green onion
dash of ginger (optional, I've never used it, but it could be good!)

Heat up your chicken broth to a slow boil. Slowly add in your eggs while stirring. Mix cornstarch in cold water and add in to the soup, bring back to a boil. READY!

Last edited:
Quote:
You need to whip in some egg too....I do this with top ramen and dill pickles chopped up, really good. It was a craving in my first pregnancy.

bigmike&nan :

Enjoy

Thanks for the link, By going to it I found several Japanese recipes I want to make. I lived in Japan for a couple of years and miss eating some of those dishes, now I can make them at home.​

Back
Top Bottom