Egg Drop Soup Poop

AmyJane725

Crowing
5 Years
Feb 22, 2019
Western WA
Hey guys,

I've been treating my babies with Corid for a week now. Today should be the day I start the week of maintenance dose, but while I was playing with them this morning I got another egg drop soup poop. Is there anything else that could be causing this?

All they eat is chick starter, corid water and a few mealworms.

Pictures of the poop?

Thinking out loud here:
Meal worms are high in protein. I'm thinking that if they might be getting too many meal worms their poop might be off.

Pictures of the poop?

Thinking out loud here:
Meal worms are high in protein. I'm thinking that if they might be getting too many meal worms their poop might be off.
Ok, well, I'll cut the worms and see what happens.
I don't have a pic ATM, (you can see the one on my old thread), but the poop literally looks like egg drop soup.

What type of chick starter? Is it crumbles or something that's like organic with the individual ingredients?

Photos of what your are seeing would be best along with their housing.

20190608_122414.jpg

This is the poop from the other day. This is what the liquid part of one today looked like though. Just not as much of it. There was some that was more solid but still weird looking. Brown and white. Maybe a teense greenish? (They haven't eating anything green).

It is organic non-gmo crumbles. All uniform.

Last edited:
View attachment 1814841
This is the poop from the other day. This is what the liquid part of one today looked like though. Just not as much of it. There was some that was more solid but still weird looking. Brown and white. Maybe a teense greenish? (They haven't eating anything green).

It is organic non-gmo crumbles. All uniform.
All they are eating is crumbles? Are they fresh, what's the date on the label - around here anything organic at the feed store seems to be old/out of date.

The white is urates, are they drinking well - you see them drinking from their water station?

They are all drinking. I watch them. And they especially do when I put their fresh Corid water in because mom has given them a “treat” ;)

I’ll check the date on the food. Though I’d imagine it’s good. Where I live a lot of people are into the organic stuff.

Back
Top Bottom