1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Egg laying hens need new home in Houston, Texas!

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by ookatie711oo, Jul 7, 2015.

1. ookatie711oo

ookatie711oo New Egg

Apr 9, 2014
    I was hoping this wouldn't happen but the county has decided to build into my easement and because of this the HOA is hot on my trail. I need to rehouse my two hens before they start construction in my backyard. Fern is a barred rock and India is an Americana. They're about a year old and lay beautiful delicious eggs.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  2. mamcleo

mamcleo Out Of The Brooder

Jul 9, 2015
    Texas
    Are you still looking to rehome your hens?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. ookatie711oo

ookatie711oo New Egg

Apr 9, 2014
    Yes!!

4. mamcleo

Jul 9, 2015
    Texas
    What part of Houston are you located in? I can take them, but it will have to be tomorrow or Monday.

5. ookatie711oo

ookatie711oo New Egg

Apr 9, 2014
    I live in cypress. Do you have chickens already? I want to make sure they go to a good home. Tomorrow would work. You ca text me at 2818138446

6. mamcleo

Jul 9, 2015
    Texas
    Ok. I work nights on the weekend so I need to get with my wife to make sure she can go tomorrow. I will have her text you. We do have chickens. We just got them Thursday. We have 6 American Leghorns.

7. mamcleo

Jul 9, 2015
    Texas
    Thanks again!

8. TxAg11

TxAg11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2016
    Sugar Land, TX
    Do you still have the hens? I'm starting my first flock in Sugar Land, TX and would love to take them off of your hands if they're still available.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by