So I posted before about transporting eggs and I'm happy to say it went well, no cracks or scratches and they stayed warm. Now my problem is that one if them still hasn't hatched. The first egg hatched on day 19-20 but the other one still hasn't yet and it's about to be day 22. What should I do? Should I candle the egg or just wait and see? Please help I really want him to survive becuae A.J. (the first chick) is very lonely. He sits up against the egg and waits for him but nothing happens and I want him to have his brother/sister.