Egg progress from the egg swap

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by pamperedpoultry, Feb 4, 2009.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Hello!
    Don't think anyone has made a Post for the eggs swapped on the Egg Swap. I thought It would be a good idea to post our progress on the eggs and see how the other swappers are doing with theirs.

I got mine today with 2 extra in great shape. I plan on setting tonight so should have lil ones by Feb 25th......

Hope everyone elses arrive safe and sound and have a good hatch rate!!! [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2009
  2. fishmesser

fishmesser Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2009
    Sadieville,Ky
    got my RIR today will put them in tonight. I had one cracked egg but still have 6 for the bator.

3. pamperedpoultry

I just set mine along with 19 others I've got another post on my batch... But we'll have to keep up since our lil ones are going to be due the same time..GOOD LUCK!!!!

4. katiek

katiek Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 4, 2008
    Wildwood, GA
    What you'd get pamperedpoultry and from who?

5. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Quote:dang it! that always seems to be my record one cracking! [​IMG]! Im glad you atleast still got six! [​IMG]

6. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    Buck Creek Chickens- Black Langshangs

GREAT PACKING, PROMPT SHIPPING, VERY HELPFUL AND INFORMATIVE.....can't say enough good things! Eggies are in the bator! 7 of them (it was more than 6 but i cant remember rightly because I got another shipment of eggs in too not from a swap) ! LOL! [​IMG]

7. pamperedpoultry

Quote:I got 8 OEGB mixed colors from Jenlyn

8. fishmesser

fishmesser Out Of The Brooder

Jan 5, 2009
    Sadieville,Ky
    I will keep you posted. Put a few more in the bator with the rir 47 total man I don't need all those birds. O well 21 more days.

9. pamperedpoultry

Thats me I've got over 40 some that are 3-6 months old that I need to sale and I'm hatchin more....AHHH crazyness!!! [​IMG]

10. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    [​IMG] I got my eggs from
    pidgey104..7 SLWs all in good shape and in the bator!I candled today and I dont think any are developing [​IMG]
    gamebirdsonly...6 wellies 2 were smashed the rest in the bator. 2 good 2 no development.
    kelly...7 silkies all lookin good and will go in with the others tonight.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by