Egg safety advice needed very quickly

Cryss

Eggcentric
6 Years
Nov 12, 2017
Northwest New Jersey
I don’t know where to put this question but I need an answer as soon as possible. I store my eggs in a small college type refrigerator that has a small freezer. The freezer for some reason thawed.Consequently I found my eggs sitting in cartons that had water. I can see where my dark brown eggs are washed away of color at the tip where it sat in the water. These are unwashed eggs. Are these safe to eat if I hard boil them?

Yes, they are just fine if you boil or bake them. Maybe not wait for over a month to consume them.
If you ever have a egg you don’t trust completely, > Just check one by one before you make a huge omelette! An old egg is very fluid and a rotten egg smells 💩 very dirty.

Yes, they are just fine if you boil or bake them. Maybe not wait for over a month to consume them.
If you ever have a egg you don’t trust completely, > Just check one by one before you make a huge omelette! An old egg is very fluid and a rotten egg smells 💩 very dirty.
Thank you. I’m expecting family company for lunch and was making egg salad sandwiches! (Of course. What else would I make?)

Back
Top Bottom