Egg Special $15 per doz (BO, EE and Araucana)

hinkjc

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Jan 11, 2007
PA
Today only! I want to ship these out today, so if you're interested I will need payment by 4pm est to make the last Priority truck.
Paypal to [email protected]
Jody

Rats! I filled my bator 6 days ago!
sad.png

Jody I REALLY want to try some eggs with my son...you really think that araucanas are just too hard? I have heard that some ppl have had some success with them. I mean i read your post and IM sure you know much more than me about this but if you think that there is even a possibility it could work I would love to try.

aran

maybe we could try some EE and some araucana eggs and see if any hatched.

I know i should start with other chickens...how bout if i bought a proper store bought bator?

ok after discussing this with others who have tried to hatch araucanas i am going to ( for the moment only!) accept defeat and get some other types of eggs for our first go at hatching:(

BUT!!!! i am going to get some araucana chicks in a few weeks when the brooder is empty!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Hi Aran, I am sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. I didn't even think to check this post because I listed it as a 1 day only offer. I would be happy to keep the offer open for you, since you seem so interested in trying them. I just didn't want you to get them and not realize the difficulty in hatching araucana prior to buying. Let me know if you are still interested and we'll go from there.

BTW..do you have any hatching eggs. I would be willing to swap as well for other breeds that I don't have. Thanks.

Jody

all our chickens are just a few weeks old at the moment actually mate...we have salmon faverolles ( roo and 4 pullets), buff orps, silver spangled hamburgs ( roo + 3 pullets), RIR, barred rock crosses, and white cochins. My son really wants to try and hatch eggs but he likes the black, blue and white silkies the best even though I like the looks of the araucanas. I guess the sensible thing for me to do is to get some silkies ( eggs) and see how we do hatching them as you suggested. If we managed to get a real good hatch rate then maybe next time i will try the araucanas. I really like the looks of them but after listening to you and others it seems like they really are not the first eggs to try and hatch. Are you likely to have araucana eggs again in the future?

thanks and sorry for all the trouble.

aran

That's ok Aran. No trouble at all. I am happy to hear you are going to do a test run with your incubator first. Yes, I pretty much have araucana eggs most of the time, so just check in when you're ready. I hope your hatching experience is a positive one.

Jody

Back
Top Bottom