1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

EGG SWAP---

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ae50mag, May 11, 2008.

1. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

does anyone have eastern turkeys eggs or any pure breed turkey eggs to swap for some serama eggs. or to sell outright-let me know and thanks everyone

frank

2. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Wish I did, I would be glad to trade you for some more of those gorgeous seramas. The babies I have are growing and their tails are sticking straight up and the wings are so long compared to their bodies. Too cute. I will try to get updated pics soon. And more eggs, lol.

Anyone who gets these will be very happy.

Marie

3. ae50mag

ae50mag Chillin' With My Peeps

thanks alot marie, you are a sweethart, and if this applies-happy mothers day...

frank

4. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Thanks Frank. I had a great Mothers Day. Part of my gift was chicken wire for the new breeding coops. And I am getting a watch too but have to go pick it out. DH said he did not have a clue, there were so many. But the best part was spending it with my family. I worked on the pens today so not much rest. But maybe I can catch up soon.

Hope you get the birds you want.

Marie

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by