1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

egg tote

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dmccann, Feb 5, 2011.

1. dmccann

dmccann Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    I have another egg tote for sale.I designed them after using wal.... bags too long.It is fully lined and padded,heavy nylon webbing straps.The seams are double stitched.The shipping will be exact per zip code. My totes are washable.Smoke free home,animal free sewing room. Thanks for looking.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  2. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    How many of these totes does 1 person need?!?!? I love the patchwork quilt print one with the blue lining...too cute! I need to think who else i can get them for as gifts...they are a unique gift idea!
    Christie [​IMG]

3. dmccann

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    5o or 6o?

4. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    My hens are laying good...but not that good! [​IMG]

5. mayberrychickens

mayberrychickens Out Of The Brooder

Mar 4, 2010
    Mount Airy
    I love these! I definately will be looking for these around April when our Stock sales start back up. I always take both hatching eggs and eating eggs... perfect for carrying those cartons... how many cartons can you fit in a bag?

6. chickerdoodle

chickerdoodle Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2009
    Oregon
    OOOOOhhh, nice idea! [​IMG]

I have been re-using those plastic bags from the grocery store but I don't get them often as I bring bags to the grocery store. These not only look cute but I like the size and sturdiness. I can barely sew buttons back on, LOL, so no chance I'll make any! I am fond of the gray one--will have to consider it soon.

7. dmccann

Jul 19, 2009
    darlington pa
    My Coop
    I designed them to fit 2 one dozen cartons,when ever u ready we can design then to show fertile eggs also.thanks

8. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    Can I buy one of the cute egg patches from you? Do you make them yourself?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by