1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Egg Trade Anyone??

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by NoSkiveez, Dec 15, 2010.

1. NoSkiveez

NoSkiveez NoSkiveez Poultry

Dec 27, 2009
    Casa Grande
    My Coop
    I have Phoenix Eggs coming out my ears! Id love to trade someone some eggs. They are gold Phoenix. Nice tail feathers. I have two pens of Phoenix and would include eggs from both pens. I'm most interested in Blue Ameruacanas, Blue/Blue Wheaten Ameruacanas, Blue Marans, Silver Partridge Silkies, Cuckoo Silkies, Lavendar Silkies, Blue Silkies. I'm open to other breeds/varieties as well. Sorry, no ducks please.

2. NoSkiveez

Dec 27, 2009
    Casa Grande
    My Coop
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Second rooster
    He had some feather breakage and had to have the broken feathers removed to keep the bleeding down. They have not fully grown back. Both roosters are approximately 10 months.
    [​IMG]

ETA: One pic uploaded twice and I needed to correct and add missing picture

Last edited: Dec 16, 2010
  3. JCoogle

JCoogle Chillin' With My Peeps

I wish my silkies were laying, I would love to.

4. NoSkiveez

Dec 27, 2009
    Casa Grande
    My Coop
    What variety do you have? How old are they?

5. MuranoFarms

MuranoFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Boyers, Pa
    Quote:Me too! Only some of mine are laying now and I'm not sure which ones.

6. JCoogle

I have two pens of BBS and one with white. I also have a Sizzle flock in the works with a Black Rooster covering Blue and Partdridge hens.

7. NoSkiveez

Dec 27, 2009
    Casa Grande
    My Coop
    How long until your bbs will begin laying? What color is your rooster? And the hens? Is your partridge a Silkie?

8. jeremy

jeremy CA Royal Blues

Mar 23, 2008
    Oakland, CA
    I will have Blue Wheaten Ameraucana in a couple months, the girls have all but quit laying due to the rain here.

9. JCoogle

All of my Silkies have been laying but they slowed way down when it started freezing. In on pen I have a Blue Rooster over two splash and one black hen. In the other it is a Splash Rooster over a splash hen. As for my partridge yes they are silkies but cover by a black sizzle roo at the moment. I also have Buff orps, and SLW's. The bad thing is out of my six breeder pens I may get an egg a day at the moment. There are pictures of them on my website.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2010
  10. wolftracks

wolftracks Spam Hunter

Nov 6, 2009
    Modesto
    Keep me in mind in a few weeks. Hopefully the lights will start helping and some laying will start.

I have black and blue AMs and will have Lavs hopefully by spring.

Phoenix are one of the breeds I wanted when I first started back with chickens. Cubalyas are another.

Only Marans I have right now are FBCMs and I some Cuckoo and BCM eggs in the bator. Hope I get a few of the Blues to hatch.

My silkies were bought just so I'd have broodies. Yeah that one worked out. Not!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by