1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

** Egg trades in early march ** in NY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Jan 5, 2009.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Anybody want to trade?

Looking for White Calls, or Bearded Buff Silkie eggs, looking for either Show or breeder quality in both breeds.

I can trade for toulouse eggs, gray and mixed call assortment, brahma, or faverolle eggs. My buffs wont start laying till april or may, so I cant trade for silkies, unless you want to do the trade in July. But who knows when silkies start laying.

The Buff Silkies must be kept alone in a cage by color. I don't want mixed colors. Im looking for eggs that come from nice colored buff silkies, with nice toe and leg feathering. Im looking to add them to my line of buff silkies to breed. I must see recent pictures of the parent stock, from which the eggs will come from. The Silkies must be bearded. They must be shipped to me via priority mail with a tracking number, and I will ship them that way to you.

Chelsea
    Sundown Waterfowl & Poultry
    www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl
    [email protected]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2009
  2. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    i will have buff silkie eggs in spring, sometimes i do trades for eggs but i haven't got my breed list together yet what i want to get in this year. my website link is in my siggy. what color silkie eggs will u have?
    silkie

edit for spelling.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2009
  3. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:Right now, I only have a mixed flock of silkies, and they are pet quality. My breeder quality buffs are only 4 months old right now, and it looks to be only 1 hen, and 3 roos.

If you are interested in any other breeds let me know. Im also sending a pm about the buff eggs.

4. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    if u decide to part with ur extra buff roos let me know. [​IMG] about the time ur buffs start to lay mine will be picking up again so i'm in no hurray once my girls pick up they r laying machines,lol. will u have manderian eggs then? hope i spelled that right,lol.

5. SundownWaterfowl

Im hoping. They didnt lay last year, so if they lay this year it will be a hatching fest. lol [​IMG] Im hoping I can get some extra buff pullets at the northeastern poultry congress show. [​IMG]

6. therealsilkiechick

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    if they do and u got extra eggs let me know would gladly trade for some of them or ur buffs. if i forget when u r ready just hollar at me, sometimes i get busy i forget things and with 5 kid's that's not hard to make me forget,lol. oh did i answer ur pm? i started to and got sidetracted i can't remember if i sent it or not.
    thanks,
    silkie

7. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:If I have extras of those i will let you know. They will be 7 months in April, so im hoping they start laying then, and I will also let you know when they start to lay. Nope, you forgot to answer the pm. [​IMG]

chelsea

8. SundownWaterfowl

Anybody else up for a trade?

I would also be willing to trade for Light Brahma or salmon faverolle eggs, standard size. Or old english game bantams in self blue or black breasted red, or even silver sebright eggs.

9. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    I have OEGbantams in BBRed, they are real nice. I would have to post a pic later. I only want Silkie eggs. What are your silkies like?

10. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:My buff silkies arent laying yet, they are only 4.5 months old. I hope they start by the end of march or early april. My other silkies are a PQ mixed flock.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by