Egg turner question

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Barnyard, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Ok so here goes..... I have a LG incubator and turner, I also have Hovabator and turner. The question I have is can I use the LG turner in the Hovabator. The LG turner is bigger than the other and I "really" need to use it. Thanks.

2. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    *bump*

3. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

If it fits in the Hovabator then go ahead and use it.

I only have LG's so I am not sure about the fitting of the LG turner into the Hovabator incubator.

It will not affect your Hovabator any unless it does not fit and can not turn.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2008
  4. spudchild

spudchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 11, 2007
    Nashville
    I use the LG turner in a hova bator...it fits perfect, and I've never had a problem (aside from some pesky egg cups that don't ever snap in place right).

5. KLH2010

KLH2010 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2008
    Hi! (New here) I have been wondering this very thing. I already have a Hovabator incubator but can only find Little Giant egg turners in any of the stores around here so I'm really excited to know I can use it!

6. Wooden_Pony

Wooden_Pony Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:OH I know what you mean I hate my eggs crashing to the floor because of the egg cups not snapping in place!!

I did just buy the newest LG Turner! Boy is it nice! I think though it holds less eggs then the prong cup one but no eggs falling. [​IMG]

7. Barnyard

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Thank goodness. I got eggs running out my ear's, and I just got to hatch them....[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by