John farmer

Songster
8 Years
Apr 29, 2011
Tontitown, AR.
Anyone have information on what to use for an egg turner motor? pics and parts to buy and instruction on how you did it would be great. Thanks

John farmer

Songster
8 Years
Apr 29, 2011
Tontitown, AR.
maybe I wasn't clear , I am building my own turner and need a way to turn the eggs, I have egg turners in my LG incubators but I am building a big one and would like to make an automatic turner , some say microwave turntable motors etc: just looking for shadetree advice. thanks for the help.

shesaredroan

Songster
9 Years
May 7, 2010
south of Fort Worth, Texas
Quote:Opa, I'm interested to know what puts the Miller turner over the GQF hovabator turner???? I've only had experience with the GQF and no experience with the Miller.
Thanks in advance for any knowledge/help.

Sorry john farmer, no help here with homemade turners........you might want to check out the 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' thread under the FORUM heading. Perhaps there is info there.

Mrs.brown

Songster
8 Years
Apr 14, 2011
In a coop
If you look at the homemade incubator pages there is a few egg turners but you have to turn the turner. Hope that helps!

lobo307

Chirping
8 Years
Feb 21, 2011
john farmer,
go to cuttlersupply.com they also sell on ebay. both sell the setup you need , i am also going to get one, in a few weeks. when im ready. the complete setup is 136 bucks plus shipping. thats the motor, connecting bar, and all the switches you are going to need.this is a replacement part for the sportsman. hope this helps.

where is springdale? not in s.c. by chance?

Last edited:

Top Bottom