eggbid blues

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by portianaomi, Nov 16, 2009.

1. portianaomi

portianaomi Out Of The Brooder

Oct 20, 2009
    West Sacramento
    I found a lovely splash silkie pullet on eggbid and thought I had won her...I didn't. Some dude came in a swooped me at the last minute - dang! I was even picking out names [​IMG]

<tears>

2. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I have some silkie eggs in the incubator right now, but they won't hatch out splash. The pullets are splash but the roo is my white showgirl that carries partridge... Sorry you missed out! That stinks!

3. Rosecomb-Ryan

Rosecomb-Ryan East Indie Crazed

Apr 12, 2008
    Sacramento CA
    Did you get Sizzles from Sherri In Lincoln?

4. farrier!

farrier! Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    That site will not even let me register. It tells me my email domain is banned!

5. silkieluver_07

silkieluver_07 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 31, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    farrier! :

Same here!​

6. DTchickens

DTchickens Overrun With Chickens

Mar 23, 2008
    Bailey, Mississippi.
    farrier! :

Eggbid chose to make it where you can only register with paid email addresses now if i remember correctly. Some of the troublemakers that bid and wouldn't pay or sold birds but would never shipped them would just create new email addresses at yahoo, AIM, MSN, etc that are free to sell again.. So to stop it, they made it where only paid email addresses can register now. The only reason i can get in is because my account is a year or two old and i registered before they changed it.

-Daniel.​

7. farrier!

farrier! Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 28, 2009
    Southern Illinois
    It is nice to know I am not the only one.

I do not get an email with my service provider. No wonder the site is going downhill and loosing so many bidders.

8. portianaomi

portianaomi Out Of The Brooder

Oct 20, 2009
    West Sacramento
    farrier! :

It is nice to know I am not the only one.

I do not get an email with my service provider. No wonder the site is going downhill and loosing so many bidders.

I used my college email address and that worked [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by