**EGGBID BUYERS BEWARE**

SamG347

Songster
12 Years
Mar 4, 2007
PA
There is a kid who use to go by the user name "Tofftowner" until he got banned from both the old BYC site and this new site. He doesnt just sell on this site he sells on eggbid too. He has now changed his user name to "Gooseseller" I will post a link below to his new auction. This person is known to take your money and send you nothing or stop communicating with you once your money has been sent. DO NOT send this seller money if you do buy from him until your order has arrived on your doorstep!!! Mods please dont get rid of this post as I feel the people have the right to know. He also goes by "whereswaldo" on this site now.
Here is a link to his auction just so you know what to look out for.
http://www.eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1203699523

Last edited:
No problem! It just makes me mad how determined this seller is to sell...and then rip people off.
:mad:

I saw the warning in buy sell trade. thanks for the eggbid warning though. I dont like people getting ripped off. they dont deserve it

since the link dont work. then click search. on the bottom there is search seller. type in his s/n

I hope I am not instagating
sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Its a good thing those BYCers know which this person is.....when I started to read the threads, I got suspicuos and thought ummmm, could this be TK? Sure enough, it was!

He is sneaky bugger, aint he? Hope he can just keep trying and people will give him a wide berth.

people already bidded. his auction states they are pure breeds. Hopefully they are and those people dont get jacked. I remember toff on the other board and did not know if I should buy or not.

I hope everybody is honest when they sell there birds

I know NJhillbilli can back me up on my birds.
smile.png

BTW how are they doing bill?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom