1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Eggbid.com question.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by SundownWaterfowl, Apr 24, 2009.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

After you pay your user fees, how many days does it take for them to credit those fees off of your account?

And is there a way to check how much fee money I owe?

2. SundownWaterfowl

anybody know?

3. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

the last auction I sold a bird on they didn't even bother sending me an email FOR my fees.... so I never paid them.

4. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:strange. I always get an email after the auction ends with the fees listed.

5. Poulets De Cajun

Poulets De Cajun Overrun With Chickens

and good luck trying to email them.... i've been emailing for 6 months and have yet to get a response.

6. SundownWaterfowl

Well, if they dont credit my account the $4.50 in seller fees I just paid, I wont be paying them until it is credited.

7. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Til Jesus Comes! I paid them over a year ago for some egg auctions I ran and it is still showing up.

8. SundownWaterfowl

Quote:Does anybody even run the site anymore? I see in the user agreements that there are no want ads, yet I see them all the time. [​IMG]

9. NewHopePoultry

NewHopePoultry Overrun With Chickens

Apr 9, 2007
    Troy,Missouri
    It takes a long time.....

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Its getting ridiculous and Eggbid is a laughing stock! Even there are good breeders going there but lately this past year, I noticed that the better breeders are not showing up on Eggbid anymore. Where did they go?

When I sold birds on there, I always get an automatic bill from them to pay for the fees. Contacting the people in Eggbid is a joke! You will never hear from them or whenever they feel like checking on it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by