Eggbid: For those mille cochin Lovers!!! LOOK AT THESE!!!

19hhbelgian

Pigs DO Fly!!
10 Years
Apr 9, 2009
New Tripoli PA
Take a look at this trio - Their coloring looks amazing (at least to me
lol.png
)

http://eggbid.com/listings/details/index.cfm?itemnum=1253487594

Just thought I'd share the eye candy
tongue2.gif
love.gif

OMG!!! If I hadn't just ordered my seramas (Which I'm completely psyched about getting, don't misunderstand me here
big_smile.png
), I'd be adding some new color to my flock! I'm totally in love!

umm, i think i've seen a better pattern on the millies... not to knock this persons birds, but you guys have to remember this is still a work in progress and there will be birds out there that people are trying to sell as
show/ or just better than they actually are. i'd check out the standard for the pattern before i jumped on the wagon...... just to be fair here is my guy, i think he is a little closer to what everybody is working for.

These are our hens Rocky and Bullwinkle - we bought the eggs from Lynne here - this shot was taken about 2 weeks ago - it's tough getting really clear shots of the detail, but they're constantly changing as they mature. Sweetest birds you could ask for... We we're hoping for a hen and a roo but we'll take the two hens - as I said they are sweet... The shot of Rocky, the light one in the back, is not that good... she's a TOTAL sweetheart (pardon the doting parent prejudice).

securedownload-1.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom