Eggbid: For those mille cochin Lovers!!! LOOK AT THESE!!!

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by 19hhbelgian, Sep 19, 2009.

1. 19hhbelgian

19hhbelgian Pigs DO Fly!!

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
  2. silverfilly

silverfilly Peepin N' Cheepin

Jan 25, 2008
    Kansas
    Great minds think alike..lol, I have been watching those to see what they go for.

3. 19hhbelgian

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    OMG!!! If I hadn't just ordered my seramas (Which I'm completely psyched about getting, don't misunderstand me here [​IMG]), I'd be adding some new color to my flock! I'm totally in love!

4. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    umm, i think i've seen a better pattern on the millies... not to knock this persons birds, but you guys have to remember this is still a work in progress and there will be birds out there that people are trying to sell as
    show/ or just better than they actually are. i'd check out the standard for the pattern before i jumped on the wagon......[​IMG] just to be fair here is my guy, i think he is a little closer to what everybody is working for.

5. bigmike&nan

bigmike&nan Chillin' With My Peeps

These are our hens Rocky and Bullwinkle - we bought the eggs from Lynne here - this shot was taken about 2 weeks ago - it's tough getting really clear shots of the detail, but they're constantly changing as they mature. Sweetest birds you could ask for... We we're hoping for a hen and a roo but we'll take the two hens - as I said they are sweet... The shot of Rocky, the light one in the back, is not that good... she's a TOTAL sweetheart (pardon the doting parent prejudice).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 20, 2009
  6. Camelot Farms

Camelot Farms Chickenista

Enabler! [​IMG]

Gosh they are gorgeous!!! I am waiting on some eggs from F2's out of onthespot in CA.

Cant wait, cant wait!

7. 19hhbelgian

Apr 9, 2009
    New Tripoli PA
    Quote:Enabler... Who,,,,,, me?! [​IMG]
    Hmmmmmm!!!!!!! Eggs............ Incubator isn't full and is still running... [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. chickenlittle32

chickenlittle32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2009
    Rayne Louisiana
    I am excited that I got the opportunity to get some MF cochin eggs from Erin (MsBear)...I have about 2 weeks left, and that will be the longest 2 weeks ever. LOL

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by