eggcartons.com has free shipping til tomorrow....here's the promo code

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chicks4kids, Jul 3, 2010.

1. chicks4kids

chicks4kids Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    Eggcartons.com is offering free shipping. Just enter promo code "freedom" and voila!! Just thought I'd share. The last time I ordered egg cartons, they ended up (after shipping) around $.50 a piece...........this time only $.05 a piece!! Gotta take advantage of this!

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I got mine last week. Eggcartons.com is great and very prompt. I've ordered from them three times, 100 cartons at a time.

3. chicks4kids

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    I've ordered from them before...but they had no record of it.....I'll call it a computer crash.

I'm taking advantage of it this time because I have family members that CANNOT bring back their cartons......and they all have 3 to 4 each!! I don't charge for my eggs (cause they go to family) but come on!..........you gotta have SOMETHING to carry your eggs in [​IMG]

4. Tiempo

Tiempo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2008
    Stockbridge, MI
    Can you tell me which ones you ordered that came out to .5c a piece?

Maybe I haven't had enough coffee, but I can't see any that cheap on the site [​IMG]

Thanks!

5. chicks4kids

Apr 22, 2009
    Northern Indiana
    Quote:I was wrong........ $.21 a piece. As I went to bed last night I was trying to figure out how I came up with $.05. Too long of a day for me [​IMG] Sorry

6. Tiempo

Tiempo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2008
    Stockbridge, MI
    That's ok, I'm just glad to hear I'm not losing my mind! [​IMG]

7. Mac in Wisco

Mac in Wisco Antagonist

May 25, 2007
    SW Wisconsin
    The free UPS shipping offer doesn't end until July 18th.

I've gone through 2400 cartons in the past year and their free shipping offers have saved me hundreds of dollars. I just placed another order that would have otherwise cost me $160 in shipping charges.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by