Eggs Are Cheeping!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by thatduckguyy, Aug 13, 2011.

1. thatduckguyy

thatduckguyy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2011
    OH MY GOD I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!! WOW I WALKED IN TO CHECK TEH HUMIDITY AND BAM I HEAR CHEEP CHEEP!! [​IMG]

SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW GOOD LUCK TO ANY OTHERS WHO ARE TRYING TO HATCH!! [​IMG]

2. CluckCluck18

CluckCluck18 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2010
    Largo, FL
    I'm so happy for you.....I know you must be so excited. I just set BCM and Araucana eggs yesterday.....my first try and I can't wait. Good luck with your little chicks! [​IMG]

3. thatduckguyy

Jul 25, 2011
    Quote:thank you very much, best of luck on your hatch!!

4. Arielle

Arielle Chicken Obsessed

Feb 19, 2011
    Massachusetts, USA
    Tthatduckguyy--hat cheeping was as exciting as the actual hatching!! Congrats on gettin the chicks this far!!!

CluckCluck18-- you are at the beginning of a wonderful adventure! have you joined a buddy thread? I highly recommend it--great sharing with others. GL

5. CinnamonQueen12

CinnamonQueen12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2011
    Best of luck to both of you! I have hatched 5 chicks out of about 7 tries, 3-6 eggs per try. When your there, watching the little things chip chip chip away at the shell, and after hours of stressful waiting and hoping, boom, the egg splits in half and you see a head stuck in one part and the butt stuck in the other. It's an amazing thing to witness and I hope you both get to see the miracle of chick-birth!

6. MissJenny

MissJenny Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2009
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    When my first chicks hatched I didn't know the they cheeped in the egg -- it was the most exciting surprise ever.

Here's to a successful hatch. ♥

Jenny

7. CinnamonQueen12

CinnamonQueen12 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2011
    When my first chick hatched, I was expecting the cheeping. It still surprised me! I remember running down the stairs screaming at the top of my lungs, IT'S ALIVE!!!!!! (at one point the temp. had reached 110, so I thought I cooked him in the first 3 days) But I thought that he would hatch a day or 2 after. 5 days later, I get a text from my mom saying that the little fuzzubutt hatched 20 mins. after I left for school! I was sooooooooooo happy, but soooooooooooo sorry I missed it!

8. Amyable

Amyable Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2008
    Greenleaf, WI
    My eggs are raising ruckus too!! Just had a Jaerhon chick pop out about 20 minutes ago. Let me tell ya, that little thing is LOUD. Bator's in teh basement, and I can hear it clear as a bell upstairs.

This is my first time using a bator, had some other chicks hatch with broodies earlier this year. SO exciting!! [​IMG] Go babies Go! [​IMG]

9. thatduckguyy

Jul 25, 2011
    Quote:Thank you very much, thank you all for being so supportive. This site ranks at my top 10 websties [​IMG]

10. thatduckguyy

Jul 25, 2011
    Quote:thank you! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by