EGGS ARE DUE MARCH 12th =)

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by pamperedpoultry, Mar 1, 2011.

1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

I set eggs 9 days ago, I'll be moving them to the hatcher on the 9th [​IMG] and 2 Call duck eggs that move on the 14th
    I candled tonight and tossed the non fertiles and the quitters and it Leaves me with 36 left goin strong [​IMG]
    10 sizzle, 10 serama, 4 white bantam cochins (woohoo laurie), 3 Millie Flur D'uccles, 3 Cinnamon red bantam cochins, 2 black/blue mottled D"uccles, 2 Call duck eggs (woohoo kim), 1 barred bantam wyandotte, and 1 standard blue/splash cochin. [​IMG] Anyone else hatching around this time??

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  2. TennesseeTruly

TennesseeTruly Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 5, 2009
    Church Hill, TN
    I have Sebastopol goose eggs hatching around that time, bantam Blue Cochins, bantam Partridge Cochins, Crested Indian Runners, bantam Partridge Wyandottes, Mallard ducks, and I think some bantam Buff Cochins hatching then too!! Wooohooo!

Yay for those White Cochins, Candace! I'm excited!! Your roo is finally getting it right!

Laurie

3. MuscovyMad

MuscovyMad Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2010
    I have cochin bantams x OEGB due to hatch on the 12th aswell. Plus one due to hatch on the fifth. Good luck. [​IMG]

4. CountryPantry

CountryPantry Fat Matt's Poultry Farm

Feb 23, 2009
    Hayesville, NC
    I have an incubator due to hatch on the 13th with mille fluer d'uccles, silkies, oliver eggers F1, olive eggers F2 and ameraucana/easter eggers, RIR. There are 38 eggs in it. [​IMG]

5. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Anyone else hatching around this time....What a silly question! [​IMG] I don't have specifics, but I'm sure I'll have SOMETHING hatching around that time [​IMG]

6. latebloomer

latebloomer Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2011
    green mountain state
    day twenty is march 9th for my ten bbs orpingtons

i'm going to be right there with you

7. FourPawz

FourPawz Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2010
    Virginia
    I have bantam Ameraucanas due around March 10th, assuming this bizarre weather we're having doesn't knock out our power for any length of time [​IMG]

8. pamperedpoultry

Tomorrow is lock down day for me [​IMG]

9. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    I need to check my hatcher, mine are due tomorrow looks like. Some of them are seramas and those little boogers like to hatch early [​IMG]

10. pamperedpoultry

Quote:[​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by