1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Eggs are flowing

Discussion in 'Quail' started by kyzerc, Mar 18, 2016.

1. kyzerc

kyzerc Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2015
    Ive got another hatch going,the incubator is full of silkies,a#m,s and chuckas.I got another gennis with no turner to swap them down for lock down.Heres one day of eggs[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. 2chicksagain

2chicksagain Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2013
    Northern California
    Nice, I hope your eggs hatch [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. kyzerc

Nov 7, 2015
    thanks,all passed the 7 day check.i am getting 20 or more a+m,s a day and about 6 to 10 chucker eggs.Those are $100.00 for 25 at murray mcmurry.I hope I can find a buyer for some of these chuckars,will be hatcking a lot if I can stay out hospital,in 4 months ive been in hospital all but 3 days a week.I had 2 surgerys in last monthI have about 30 more chucker eggs this week waiting for their turn.

4. 2chicksagain

Aug 26, 2013
    Northern California
    Wow 2 surgeries and still taking care of them? [​IMG] Where do you live?

5. kyzerc

Nov 7, 2015
    For 2 years I thought my gaul bladder was bad,they didn't agree.I lost 70 lbs and finally had emergency surgery plus a hernia.A few weeks later I ate potato chips and had heart failure due to salt.MY heart output went from 43% to 30%,bad news.I had surgery last week,is stil very painful.Been back about 3 more times for old heart.I need 2 more surgery,s.In 4 months ive been home about 9 days.Ive lost a lot of chicks due to this.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]Ive still hatched a lot of silkies for my daughter.Ive kept a few for my self.I have 4 incubators and don't have room for all the eggs I'm getting.I mainly want silkies and chuckars.thanks for replying.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. 2chicksagain

Aug 26, 2013
    Northern California
    Cool! I wish i had that [​IMG] im jealous [​IMG]

7. kyzerc

Nov 7, 2015
    Pensacola fla.Today is ist day I stood up with out waking up on floor.

8. kyzerc

Nov 7, 2015
    where do you live?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by