Eggs are Hatching and I'm Stuck at Work!!!

hatchaholic

Songster
11 Years
Jul 23, 2008
South Carolina
I have 9 RIR eggs in the hatcher right now, and it's day 20. Started off with 12, but 3 were clear/no development. Three pips this morning before I left for work!!
celebrate.gif

Work?? Who can thing about work??!!??
barnie.gif

I sure am gonna miss being glued to the 'bator!

Bargain, these are the eggs I got from you. Here's hoping for a great hatch!!..
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Quote:
Sounds like great advise.

Wish I were hatching today. I'm done at 1 and one of my brothers fly's in tonight!

They are right. I had 4 pips when I left for work yesterday. When I got home I had a lovely surprise. The rest hatched during the night last night. I had 10 BBS Orps in my coolerbater. Had 100% hatch. Keep busy your day will go by fast.

100_0932-1.jpg

Hugs
Karen

Last edited:
omg....I know if I have to go to work when mine hatch that I will come down with SOMETHING... chicka-hatcha-itus maybe? Actually I am fortunate and can work from home somedays. I hope that is one of them!!!!

Karen - love those pics!! I wasn't so lucky with my last BBS orp hatches. Got 3 from one and 2 from another. I'm not giving up, though!!

Wegot & Mahonri - that's exactly what I thought!!

Texas & Dana - yeah, I do feel a little under the weather...
wink.png

I'm hatching these for a friend, so hopefully, the bator will be full when I get home tonight. At least I get to check on them at lunch...

I have driven home at lunch to check on eggs.
And found them to be exactly the same as when I'd left
th.gif

I'm going to try and be more restrained in the future.
As in, getting someone at work to tie me to my desk
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

Well, I have to go home at lunch anyway. I have to get lunch for my mother-in-law. Just another one of the daily duties... Anyway, I might as well check the eggs while I'm there, right???

But, you're probably right. They will most probably still be in the shell, tormenting me. Ha!

Back
Top Bottom