1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

EGGS ARE HERE! Prepare yourself for the next 21 days *DAY 21 PICS*

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by LoneCowboy, Jan 3, 2008.

1. LoneCowboy

LoneCowboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 26, 2007
    Longmont, CO
    Ok, all the eggs are here, none broken. After they sit for 6 or so hours, into the bator they go. Now to prepare for 21 days of stress and anxiety. [​IMG]

Don't worry, I'll share the stress and anxiety with everybody so you can all enjoy. [​IMG]

BamaChicken, what are your egg codes?

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Cant wait to hear how well this goes. Its going to be a killer I warn ya

3. LUVMYCHICKS

LUVMYCHICKS Out Of The Brooder

Dec 3, 2007
    Baton Rouge. LA
    Good luck, Lone Cowboy! This is going to be a good hatch..I just know it!! [​IMG]

4. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Good luck with your hatch! I can hardly wait to get some eggs to put in my new incubator! [​IMG]

5. coloradochick

coloradochick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2007
    Brighton, CO
    Good luck D, keep us posted. A quick question, why do eggs have to sit before they go to the bator? [​IMG]

6. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

You'll do fine Lonecowboy!!

You let them set so if the aircell is messed up from shipping it might correct itself. Plus it allows them to come to room temp so they don't sweat when you put them in the incubator.

7. halo

halo Got The Blues

Nov 22, 2007
    Florida
    My Coop
    What kind of babies will these be?

8. jeaucamom

jeaucamom Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2007
    Ophir, CA
    I have very strong egg envy right now!!!! I keep talking to the eggs that are in the bator that have not arrived yet and my kids are becoming concerned for my sanity. Okay Suz, only 13 more days to go..... breathe......breathe....... HEY KIDS, look a Pip!!!! Just testing.

9. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I was like that to jeauca. Just keep chanting hatch everyday and you may get what I got other than egg hatching fever

10. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    Lone Cowboy,
    Hey I was here for the last hatch and I am not leaving you now! [​IMG]

I am under stress and anxiety as well and I am only 6 days into it! HA! LOL [​IMG]

I know, just know you are gonna have a good hatch this time and I will be keeping my finger and toes crossed for you [​IMG]

Dont you just love doing this [​IMG]

Ok I am waiting it out with you!

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Chicken hatching vibes to you and your new bator! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by