eggs arrived! LOCKEDHEARTS....LOOK!

miss_jayne

Lady_Jayne
11 Years
Jun 26, 2008
Columbiaville, MI
Lockedhearts sent me a lovely bunch of eggs and every one came wrapped in bubble wrap. the box was packed with newspaper and more bubble wrap.

NOT ONE BROKEN EGG! all marked with breed and the ? egg!

thank you Lockedhearts and i will be getting them in the bator soon!

will keep you posted in a thread on actual hatching later!

rhandi-jayne

That's great...not even one broken! You know I'm wishing you the very best luck with hatching.

hugs.gif

ROCS

Quote:
YEAH! Glad they got there, hopefully you will get some good babies.

One of my BO eggs is pipped , these could be BO, Houpington, Phorpington or Orpingvelders....... I can't wait to see what they look like, I have 2 eggs in the hatcher one pipped Day 19

The ? mark one is from the day Hubby gathered and didn't know what pen it came from, could be RIR or Orp

Quote:
YEAH! Glad they got there, hopefully you will get some good babies.

One of my BO eggs is pipped , these could be BO, Houpington, Phorpington or Orpingvelders....... I can't wait to see what they look like, I have 2 eggs in the hatcher one pipped Day 19

The ? mark one is from the day Hubby gathered and didn't know what pen it came from, could be RIR or Orp

let the mutt games begin! woo hooooooo!

seriously, not one crack. if they aren't scrambled, we're in business!

LOL, Miss_Jayne! Karen and I have been joking all day on what those are gonna look like. You should have a blast with them. She has some nice birds and there are some cool breed combinations possible. Be sure to keep us filled in!!!
fl.gif

i sure will!

there wasn't a dent on the box or anything. my mail lady brought them up to the door and handled them gently.

yeahhhhh!

Back
Top Bottom