eggs developing

Discussion in 'Quail' started by da1goth2, Aug 12, 2014.

1. da1goth2

da1goth2 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 19, 2014
    wales
    I wrote a post about first eggs being fertile the other day but i can't find it anyhow. Anyway today i candled the two eggs i put in my home made incubator 6 days ago and i can confirm that they are fertile, i see veins for sure :) yay im so happy, atleast i know eggbert is doing his job well now lol. I don't expect them to hatch though as my incubator i made isn't great, and i only put two eggs in there. I hope they do hatch though.

2. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    My Coop
    That's great news - btw, here is your original post on the matter https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/914813/are-first-eggs-fertile -- it is easy to find your posts/threads by using the tools attached to your user name at the top right corner of the screen (under the "my profile" button) Hover over your name and you'll see a drop down appear where you can select "threads I started" or "all my posts" to easily see a list of threads you started or posts you have made in any thread.

3. da1goth2

da1goth2 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 19, 2014
    wales
    Thanks, i was wondering how to find them lol, do u know how i put a profile picture up by any chance? It's just i can't for the life of me find how to do it.

4. Zannadoo

Zannadoo Out Of The Brooder

Jul 7, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hi guys,
    No one knows any Tuxedo/pied and other various button quail breeders in Australia that sell and post fertile eggs?
    If so Contact me on my mobile
    Cheers.

5. Quail Jailer

Quail Jailer Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2014
    They're developing, thats a good sign...the incubator is doing something right.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by