eggs due to hatch soon!! anyone else????

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by chickenlove74800, Sep 26, 2011.

1. chickenlove74800

chickenlove74800 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 11, 2011
    Today i could see one of my eggs moving and i could hear tapping on the egg! [​IMG] Due to hatch tommorow! Im soooo excited! [​IMG] anyone else joining me????

Last edited: Sep 26, 2011
  2. Lorrie77

Lorrie77 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 26, 2011
    I have 1 that was 21 days today. All day it has rocked and chirped [​IMG]
    Around 4:30 it pipped and then had a much bigger crack an hour later.
    Now it has been 4 hours and nothing more just lots of movement and chirping [​IMG]
    I can almost see something, but not quite enough [​IMG]

3. chickenlove74800

Sep 11, 2011
    Good luck! I bet it will hatch soon!! i have been watching mine all day just waiting for them to pip! [​IMG] I'm getting impatient [​IMG]

4. Lorrie77

Lorrie77 Out Of The Brooder

Sep 26, 2011
    I am super impatient! I have been staring at this egg all day [​IMG]
    Good luck to you as well, hopefully we both wake up with babies [​IMG]

5. BigDaddy'sGurl

BigDaddy'sGurl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    Wilkesboro NC
    I have 4 that went into lockdown yesterday, actually due tomorrow or Wednesday. Purebred bantam cochins: mother is blue and father is buff. I also have 11 white silkie eggs due this coming Sunday, 14 RIR eggs due Sunday and 2 precious white silkie eggs I'm hatching [​IMG] for a friend because their mothers were killed in a predator attack and the eggs were all that is left to carry the legacy... those are due next Monday and are alive and kicking SO far... keep your [​IMG] crossed and say some prayers if that's your thing as it is mine!

6. Rachel'sFlock

Rachel'sFlock Chillin' With My Peeps

T-Minus One Day to hatch...
    8 eggs under my broody...biting fingernails... [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. mrs_ed

mrs_ed Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2010
    Phx, AZ
    i have 11 speckled sussex from Garry Farm started lockdown today [​IMG] Started with 13, tossed 2 the other 11 looked perfect as of yesterday! Hoping for 11 babies in the next few days! [​IMG]

8. chickenlove74800

Sep 11, 2011
    Mine still have not hatched!!! [​IMG] I have 3 eggs and right now only one has pipped and the 2nd egg is just rolling all around the incubator and tapping hard on the egg however, the third one has not shown any sign of life [​IMG] we checked the one that had pipped and put some warm water in the pip hole because the egg was dried out. It has not been 24 hours after the pip so i still have hope. hopefully i will have OEG chicks when i get back from school! Jack [​IMG]

9. babigyrl22

babigyrl22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2011
    Caledonia
    I'm on day 20 and I saw wiggling!

10. chickenlove74800

Sep 11, 2011
    my eggs finally hatched!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I came home from school yesterday and i had 2 chicks! i have 1 boy and 1 girl! Im so happy! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by