~~~EGGS EGGS AND MORE EGGS~~~SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by pamperedpoultry, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pamperedpoultry

pamperedpoultry CHICKENFIED

Heres whats up for grabs, I can ship in the morning or include whats laid tomorrow and ship Sat.

4 LF blue cochin
    3 barred rock OEGB
    1 Brown/red OEGB
    3 Spangle OEGB
    4 Blue Brichen OEGB
    1 Mottled Cochin bantam
    1 japanese Black Tail white

and throwing in 1 lady amherst pheasant egg. (this is the first one we have collected this year, Incubators are full, I havent tested fertility)

$25 with shipping with confirmation included...
    I will take $20 for these if paid tonight so I can ship in the morning Or $25 for a saturday shipping with tomorrows eggs included.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  2. pamperedpoultry

Updated with more pics and more eggs

3. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    You have some really nice birds. I only know about RIR's, EE's and sex links so may I ask you a question? If you throw in 1 lady amherst pheasant egg and it hatch’s won’t it be lonely? I don't know anything about pheasants but that one is really nice.

4. pamperedpoultry

Quote:Ha Ha well never thought of it but yes I guess it would be lonley? Unless someone that has pheasants takes them. I've also heard alot of people putting chickens in with them. I have a pair of silvers that are shareing a pen with a Blue birchen rooster, They've taken a likeing to each other.

I'd offer another one but they didnt lay today, unless I get one tomorrow I will throw that one in for a sat shipment.

5. shay20

shay20 Shay's Flock of Fun

Jul 31, 2008
    in the wild, Mass
    I hatched pheasant and quail and chicks in the same bator just one week ago, they hatched all with in the same 2 to 3 days so none of mine were alone at all, the pheasants hatch before my chicks which was really surpriseing.

6. pamperedpoultry

I will take $20 for these if paid tonight so I can ship in the morning Or $25 for a saturday shipping with tomorrows eggs included.

7. pamperedpoultry

I'm off to bed for tonight. But I will be back on in the morning. if anyone wants these Post SOLD and my paypal is [email protected]...THanks!!!

Last edited: Apr 16, 2009
  8. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Boy I wish I could but I have 52, I think, chicks that hatched last week and I have no wear to put anymore. [​IMG] Hope you sell them.

9. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    That's a really good deal, I'm surprised it hasn't been snapped up.

10. mcmch91

mcmch91 Out Of The Brooder

Feb 14, 2009
    Clark County, IL
    Quote:My husband is sleeping . . . he he he [​IMG] . . . he'll never know . . . Right? Right? Say I'm right! [​IMG]

SOLD! Check paypal and PM for addy! I may have to sleep with these little buggers! [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by