Eggs for a broody

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by hunterjumper999, Jun 21, 2010.

1. hunterjumper999

hunterjumper999 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 26, 2008
    Box Springs
    I lost over half my flock when on vacation last week...my lazy brother in law did not shut the coop on the first night he was here.

I came home to a hen starting what is hopefully a broody cycle so I'm on the egg hunt.

I can't afford a whole lot but I'm interested in the following breeds :

Orpingtons

Cucko Marans

Austerlorps

Welsummers

ducks:

Runner

Saxony

Appleyard

Welsh Harliquin

Please PM me with price per egg and shipping. OR if you are somewhat local to WEst central Ga i can pick up.

2. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I am close but I don't have any of the breeds you are looking for. [​IMG]

3. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I'm so sorry about your losses......I can get you up some wonderful Blue, Black, Splash Orpington eggs....We also have some beautiful Buff Orpingtons .I've done so many hatches of these and they are just great...

I can tuck in a few Welsummers (but these are not laying very well right now)....Please see the list on my home page of website for what we presently have to offer.

I have only Pekin duck eggs but can get you some of those if you decide to try these.

You are close enough for a pickup if you choose or we can ship..........Please just let me know and thanks. Have a blessed day. Nancy

Last edited: Jun 22, 2010

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by