Eggs for mom&dad

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by yarnammurt, May 10, 2009.

1. yarnammurt

yarnammurt Out Of The Brooder

Apr 28, 2009
    Donaldson
    Hello, I could use some help. I need some eggs for mom&dad. They want chickens (I am 33 and always had chickens as a kid). I hatched out some for them A few weeks ago. and my dad took them home this past friday. He came to visit with my brother. Now I found out this morring that a cat killed all but two of them. So any help with eggs would be great. My hens are just 3months old so I don't have any. I bought the last ones.
    P.S nothing special just somthing to tinker with and have some eggs to eat.
    Thanks
    Troy

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  2. ILOVEFRIZZLES

ILOVEFRIZZLES Red Roof Hens

Feb 2, 2009
    Hamilton Ga
    I have EE well sell 10+ for $20 shipped you will get one dozen blue and green eggs.

3. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    I have a bunch of mixed eggs possible pure for 10+ eggs for $16.00 shipped total

4. Lach Cnoc Farm

Lach Cnoc Farm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2009
    Western Washington
    I can do a dozen mixed eggs for $15, shipping included.

all my girls are good layer, the roos are 1 BR and 2 EE's
    should get some neat lookin babies. Also have some bantams but if you want them for eating eggs maybe just layers?

5. selinagil

selinagil Chillin' With My Peeps

I could ship you some for just shipping cost. I can fit 16 eggs in a flat rate box that ships for $10.50 [​IMG] Just PM if you are interested.

I forgot---They would all be half Buff Orpington--and my hens are Buff Orpington, Barred Rock, Black Australorp and Ameraucana.

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  6. newchickenmomma

newchickenmomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Frankford, NJ
    If you need others, I too can send you some for shipping cost. I have a blue and splash cochin roosters with blue cochin hens, buff, rir, blue andelusian, barred rock. Very pretty assortment. Let me know. thanks

7. nickori

nickori Out Of The Brooder

Nov 13, 2008
    Temple
    I can send 12 + RIR/ Delware mixes for $16.00 80-85% hatchibility on the last three batches.

PM me and let me know.

Nicki

8. lockedhearts

lockedhearts It's All About Chicken Math

Apr 29, 2007
    Georgia
    I can send you 8+ Cochin eggs for shipping, eggs are pure but colors are mixed. Shipping wouldbe $9.00

9. yarnammurt

yarnammurt Out Of The Brooder

Apr 28, 2009
    Donaldson
    [​IMG] Thanks, My mom cant belive that people are wiiing to help. I will see what I can rake togather. She is in awe of everything. So I thank you all.
    Thanks
    Troy
    I forgot I have a FEW edison cone heaters if anyone wants to swap for some eggs. I told my wife to buy a few when we build our incubator and she bought 10. I have them in the bator,hatcher,brooder. They work great. Better than a bulb. thay are 600w
    this is what they look like.
    http://www.processheating.com/coneheater.htm

Last edited: May 11, 2009

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by