Eggs For Sale!! Ready to ship ASAP!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by brooster, Jan 24, 2008.

1. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2008
  2. Corey NC

Corey NC Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2007
    North Carolina
    is it only the mixed Buff orps right now or do you also have some pure ones?

3. brooster

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    I have Both right now!

4. brooster

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    I can mix eggs too. I really would like people to hatch out some of the mixes. They are so very pretty. Most of the ones i have hatched are gold, have feathered feet, and black lacing arround thier neck. The are so friendly. Every time i go to there pen they want lots of attention. They love thier goodies, and loved to be picked up and held. I love them, and would like to share these little cuties with you all. Oh yeah they are a sex link too. [​IMG]

5. Tsagirl

Tsagirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 9, 2007
    Eugene,OR
    I WANT A WHOLE BUNCH!! LOL!
    You are so tempting me but I dont have paypal and am running low on funds. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
    hehehe! and I am all the way out in Oregon.....

Oh well someday and it is so tempting just being on here. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. brooster

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    i dont have paypal either [​IMG]

7. brooster

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    Forget to mention all the details, DUH!
    I accept money orders and personal checks. I ship US Priority. I ship on Mondays or Tuesdays, Wednesdays if you live close. I have eggselent hatching results. First batch 100% second batch 93%. I pack eggs really well and very rarley do i have brakage. I will send any available extras. Oh yeah shipping is included in prices on my site. Thank You [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 24, 2008
  8. brooster

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    Forgot to mention. I do not sell by the dozen of one breed. I do not have enough to fill that order in only a few days, and if i collected 12 eggs of one breed, i dont think all the eggs would be good. I can however make a dozen by combing Mix eggs and Buff orpington eggs. Sorry for the inconvience, i am making my flock larger this spring. Thank You!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by