brooster

Songster
12 Years
Jun 14, 2007
northwest Ohio
Or whenever.
For all you hatch-a-holics
big_smile.png

Egg productin is back in swing, and i have eggs to sell!
http://www.freewebs.com/littleredcoop/forsale.htm

Last edited:
I can mix eggs too. I really would like people to hatch out some of the mixes. They are so very pretty. Most of the ones i have hatched are gold, have feathered feet, and black lacing arround thier neck. The are so friendly. Every time i go to there pen they want lots of attention. They love thier goodies, and loved to be picked up and held. I love them, and would like to share these little cuties with you all. Oh yeah they are a sex link too.
jumpy.gif

I WANT A WHOLE BUNCH!! LOL!
You are so tempting me but I dont have paypal and am running low on funds. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
hehehe! and I am all the way out in Oregon.....

Oh well someday and it is so tempting just being on here.
smile.png

lol.png

Forget to mention all the details, DUH!
I accept money orders and personal checks. I ship US Priority. I ship on Mondays or Tuesdays, Wednesdays if you live close. I have eggselent hatching results. First batch 100% second batch 93%. I pack eggs really well and very rarley do i have brakage. I will send any available extras. Oh yeah shipping is included in prices on my site. Thank You
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Forgot to mention. I do not sell by the dozen of one breed. I do not have enough to fill that order in only a few days, and if i collected 12 eggs of one breed, i dont think all the eggs would be good. I can however make a dozen by combing Mix eggs and Buff orpington eggs. Sorry for the inconvience, i am making my flock larger this spring. Thank You!

Back
Top Bottom