Eggs for Sale, Shipping Sunday 4/20/2008

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by okcarla, Apr 20, 2008.

1. okcarla

okcarla Seriously Downsizing (NOT)

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    I will have available for shipping on Sunday (I drive these well-packaged hatching eggs to the Oklahoma City Airport Post Office which is open 7 days a week ... and are sent air mail) ....

12+ Brabanter (both cream and gold colors in same pen) $25 includes shipping
    (2 dozen available)

12+ Spitzhauben $25 includes shipping
    (3 dozen available)

12 call duck eggs (from pen of 5 normal gray females & 2 gray males, a trio of white, and a pair of snowy) $30 includes shipping!

Egg Trades considered ... pure turkey (Bourbon Red, Narragansett or Blue Slate) or pure standard chicken (brown egg layers & green egg layers)

Send me a pm or email!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  2. nicks chicks 1

nicks chicks 1 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 13, 2008
    missouri
    what is a brabanter?

3. allen wranch

allen wranch Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    San Marcos, TX
    [​IMG]
    (Bird picture is mine. Description is from Chickenbox site)
    ORIGIN Netherlands
    COMB V-shaped
    SIZE EGG Medium
    EGGS/YEAR 150
    BEARD yes
    CRESTED yes
    EGG COLOR white
    FEATHERED LEGS no
    COLORS black gold spangled, yellow white spangled,
    TEMPERAMENT Somewhat flighty, curious

4. okcarla

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Thanks Carla (aka allen wranch)! I love the picture & description! I still haven't had a chance to learn how to put pictures on here yet ... not enough time in the day. I almost signed up for photobucket, but never had time to read their rules. I wish I could do this at work when I have more time to sit at the computer [​IMG]

The description says that some are aggressive. I don't have any birds that are aggressive whatsoever. At least none have appeared that way to me ... I probably would cull those out of the flock. I keep only the best temperament, most handsome of the roosters.

5. allen wranch

allen wranch Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Jan 11, 2007
    San Marcos, TX
    You are welcome.

I agree. None of mine have EVER been aggressive. I find the hens to be adorable, very curious like a cat.

You need to sign up for Photobucket or another on-line photo storage site. Posting pictures is very easy after that.

6. okcarla

Feb 12, 2008
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    I have lots of brabanter and spitzhauben chicken eggs ... will send at least 6 extra in each dozen [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by