Eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by youdontknow32, Nov 12, 2008.

1. youdontknow32

youdontknow32 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    We have so many eggs, so, We can do 12+ eggs for $15 , which will include standard mixed breed eggs, they are all good layers, white silkie, white showgirl, and seramas, it will be what ever was laid the day we ship them out, it will take us one day to get them out to you, if you are interested, please let me know.

We accept Money orders only

Thanks

~Hill Side Poultry Farms~

Last edited: Nov 12, 2008
  2. Animal123Animal

Animal123Animal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2007
    Lake Mathews Calif.
    Hello
    I would love to give your eggs a go if you still have them. If so I would be happy to send a money order. Thanks Dennis

3. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    so does 15.00 dollars included shipping ? so are all your birds running together?

4. youdontknow32

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    Yes that includes shipping, all the standard breeds are together, the silkies/showgirls are together, and the seramas are by themselves.

[​IMG]

5. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    another question sorry so I would be getting silkiesX showgirls and possibly seramas eggs?

6. youdontknow32

Sep 29, 2008
    South Western PA
    yes, we get anywhere from 0-4 silkie/show girl eggs now-a days, 1-5 serama eggs a day they are cutting back on us, standard breeds we get 20 a day, so we can have a mixed doz. of what we get that day and ship it out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by