1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Eggs for sale

Discussion in 'Quail' started by jermoatc, Mar 29, 2016.

1. jermoatc

jermoatc Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 5, 2011
    Colorado Springs
    I am thinking about starting a small quail enterprise. How much do y'all charge for eggs, birds, etc.?

2. cmobley

cmobley Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2015
    saraland alabama
    Prices differ per area. Im in south Alabama was getting 2 dollars a dozen on eggs when they sold. .50 for day old cots. Up to 4 dollars a bird after 4 weeks old and laying. Some people would go to flea market and charge 10 dollars a bird but i never wanted to screw anybody over.

3. kyzerc

kyzerc Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2015
    dang,ive been giving mine away[​IMG] I think I might live.Have 3 free chucker quail trade or free. The chicks are hatching today. They are every where,the gennis cured my hatching problem. pensacola

[​IMG]

4. deshet

deshet Out Of The Brooder

Sep 6, 2015
    I am looking for jumbo white and brown cortinux. Let me know your best price for live young birds shipped to Chesapeake, VA 23325

5. camsgirl64

camsgirl64 New Egg

Sep 3, 2015
    I'm in Norfolk, VA and I will have jumbo chicks in about 6 weeks. Let me know if you are still interested then.

6. deshet

deshet Out Of The Brooder

Sep 6, 2015
    How many are you expecting?
    White or brown
    Thanks

7. camsgirl64

camsgirl64 New Egg

Sep 3, 2015
    I will be incubating at least 50 eggs, hopefully a good hatch rate and they are brown, pharaohs

8. yellowblack

yellowblack Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 10, 2016
    I'm looking for bobwhite! Located in california please let me know!!!

9. camsgirl64

camsgirl64 New Egg

Sep 3, 2015
    I don't raise bobs sorry. Look around on the forums there are posts from people that raise bobs. Hope this helps!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by