EGGS FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by lannabun, Feb 11, 2008.

1. lannabun

lannabun Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    Ok some my ladies are in gear with the cold weather ... so heres the deal i have some pure EE i have barred rocks that will be crossed with my ee roo . (the babies have came out to look like my br) and there might be 2 frizzle eggs in there . this is 1 Doz for 14.95 is is all todays eggs ready to ship in the monring . THIS DOES HAVE SHIPPING INCLUDED .

also if you would like a doz of just the ee or barred rock mined ones let me know the pic of the roo is on page 2 thanks Lanna

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  2. RepoBob

RepoBob Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    I'd be interested in some EE eggs. My problem is my incubator is full until about 1 March. If you could keep me in mind for then I'd appreciate that. If you have eggs around March 1st PM me and I'll make arrangements to get you the money. Your price sounds really good.

Thanks,
    Bob

3. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    im sure ill have some more by then kinda my problem now bators full .. im sure you will see me posting more .. thanks Lanna

4. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Quote:OMG bob! i almost smacked my monitor. i thought that bug was for real. lol

5. RepoBob

RepoBob Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    I did the same when I first seen it blue. [​IMG]

I only leave it on for a few days at a time, after that it becomes irritating. [​IMG]

Bob

6. lannabun

Feb 7, 2007
    indiana
    No takers ?

7. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Now what do the frizzles look like? I am interested [​IMG] Just trying to decide how bad I want my butt beat for ordering them [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 12, 2008
  8. SloCrevs

SloCrevs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    Central Coast, CA
    How do you have pure EEs? EEs are mutts. So you have pure mutts? Or do have araucauna or americauna?

9. Wynette

Wynette Moderator Staff Member

Sep 25, 2007
    Michigan
    I'd say if you cross an EE roo with an EE hen...you do have purebred....EE's! Why not? I am seeing loads of dogs crossed with poodles - guess that's the thing now, and they are being sold as purebred: Goldendoodles, Labradoodles, even Schnauzerdoodles.

Perhaps it's all in how you look at it!

[​IMG]

10. SloCrevs

SloCrevs Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2007
    Central Coast, CA
    Quote:Ok, good point. I was just a little confused. I saw it and was like...pure EEs, now that's an oxy-moron. lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by