1. There is currently a quarantine in place in the area surrounding and containing the Southern California counties of Los Angeles County and Riverside County for Virulent Newcastle Disease. The quarantine strictly restricts movements of poultry, eggs, supplies and other items that can spread vND. Please do not list items for sale originating from either county without written permission from the CDFA. Please see here for more details

eggs from exhibition quality parents

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by dickhorstman, Jun 4, 2012.

1. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Songster

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    We are done setting large fowl eggs for this year. The hens are still laying and we will offer eggs for a couple more weeks. All breeding pens are from the best exhibition lines in the country. We have been breeding and showing at the biggest shows in the country for over 50 years.This is your opportunity to get in the winners circle.These are the same breeding pens we raise our own show winners from. Eggs are available in the following large fowl: Partridge Rock,Silver Penciled Rock,B/B/S Orpington, White Crested Black Polish,Red Dorking,& Golden Laced Cochin.We send 15 eggs with each order.You can order all one breed or you can mix&match.All eggs are $20 per dozen plus $12 shipping.Postage on additional dozens is $4. Additional photos at "horstmanspoultry.com"

2. smfildes

smfildes Songster

Jun 7, 2010
    Morrow, Ohio
    I would like the White Crested Black Polish eggs. Please let me know where to send the payment. Thanks so much.

3. Any chance you are selling some of your Rose Comb RIR eggs?

4. Nsampsel

Nsampsel Songster

Mar 6, 2012
    East Central Ohio
    You don't have black cochins by chance do you?

5. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Songster

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    We have Golden Laced and Silver Laced Cochins only.

6. Nsampsel

Nsampsel Songster

Mar 6, 2012
    East Central Ohio
    I may want some of those myself...pming you now.

7. groundpecker

groundpecker Songster

Jun 26, 2011
    Rison, Arkansas
    I have some RC RIRs and SLRs from Mr. Horstman. They are exhibition lines. Many people claim to have SQ poultry, but Mr. Horstmans is the real deal.

8. stefanfarms

stefanfarms Chirping

May 3, 2012
    windsor CT
    I would also be interesed in the RC RIR's if any are avail, not having any luck finding them to this point and most people have broken up their breeding pens. So with that being said any help would be apprec.

9. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Songster

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    I am sold out of R.C.Reds at this time. Dick

10. 1MrsMagoo

1MrsMagoo Songster

Jan 11, 2010
    St Tammany Parish LA
    Do you still have eggs for the Red Dorking? If so PM me payment details please: I will take one order of eggs. Thank you!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: