1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Eggs hatching 2-1-13 Anybody else??

Discussion in 'Hatch-A-Longs' started by ChickenChaser34432, Jan 28, 2013.

1. ChickenChaser34432

ChickenChaser34432 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2011
    At Liberty Farm
    I have 35 due to hatch this weekend. Anybody else due?? I have a BR Roo, and 4 Production Red, 2 BO, 2 MUTT, and 6 BR Hens so this shouls be interesting. My flock are free roam all day so "it IS what IT is" when it hatches. :eek:

2. Gardengirl73

Gardengirl73 Chillin' With My Peeps

My four Delawares should be hatching day after tomorrow, so pretty close. The eggs have been rocking since yesterday.

3. Gardengirl73

My four Delawares should be hatching day after tomorrow, so pretty close. The eggs have been rocking since yesterday.

4. Gardengirl73

5. lucyharper123

lucyharper123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2012
    ill be setting round about then i have just built a 40 egg incubator so fingers crossed good luck ! [​IMG]

6. Jarrett Dobbins

Jarrett Dobbins Out Of The Brooder

Jan 25, 2013
    North Carolina
    Mine are hatching then too!

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
  7. SweetPeaFarms

SweetPeaFarms New Egg

Jan 2, 2013
    I have 7 Black Copper Marans due 2/1. It is my first time, and test run for my new incubator. I'm very excited and nervous.

8. ChickenChaser34432

ChickenChaser34432 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2011
    At Liberty Farm
    Congrats on the bator and good luck on your hatch! What bator did you get. I have a friend who offered me some pure Dominique hatching eggs, so that may be my next batch!:D

9. lucyharper123

lucyharper123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 16, 2012
    i made it out of a cardboard box lol !! :)

10. Maah

Maah Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2012
    W.Michigan
    I have 4 white silkie eggs due to hatch this weekend! This is our first hatch & it's pretty much a test run as well. My daughter's silkie hen died a few weeks ago & she was devistated. The hen's daughter (the last hen/pullet we had) had JUST started laying that same week. So we set 7 of the daughter's eggs to try. I started with 7 in the mini advance, but 3 never even started... the other 4 seem to be doing very well. :) We'll see! I'm glad to see there is another member due to hatch at the same time.
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by