Okay so, I set my chicken eggs in the incubator about 21 days ago, and duck eggs about three days later. On the 17-18th day of having them in the incubator, I woke up to a chick running about the incubator ( the eggs were taken off the Turner that night) I quickly removed him and put him in the broader, i checked the rest of the eggs and a few had pip holes. I went out to the movies and basically hung out in town for about 8hrs. I come home to another chick who hatched but was very sticky, I put him with the other who was now fully fluffed up. I waited another 8hrs and the pipholes did not change and I heard no more peeping. I became slightly worried at this point, (I just started raising the humidity the day my first chick hatched, I didn't realize they would hatch so early. I ended up assisting a few, and they all are doing very well. ( there was a super sticky liquid that practically glued them to the inside of the shell) I typically wouldn't help a chick unless I felt something was definitely wrong, and for some reason my incubator ran hot this time. ( ill add a fan and see if that helps next time) So today another one of my eggs piped, and I handled this egg yesterday, I didn't think it was ready to hatch since I set it a few days after my chickens, and I was showing my family how vibrant the blood vessels are. I know this baby is not ready to hatch, but how can I keep it from shrink wrapping in the meantime? (One of my other chicks shrinkwrapped and was solidified in the goo by the time I decided it was time to help him, he was dead by the time I tried to interfere) Also I candled my duck eggs, they seem very active( a little too active, like they will hatch soon) but they have a good layer of albumen/goo/whites (not sure if spelled right) from what I saw candling them. I didn't see intense blood vessels either. but I was under the impression that the chick will take up most of the egg before they hatch, and never had this goo problem before. Any advice? I don't think I can lower my incubator temp this far into incubation and don't want to risk killing my ducks. Is there anything I can do otherwise?