EGGS in the Bator today!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by shangri-lafarms, Aug 11, 2008.

1. shangri-lafarms

shangri-lafarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    NY-Upstate Adirondacks
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I am doing my first hatch, i have had the bator running for 4 days now holding at 100 degrees and humidity at 45% finally after I figured out how to get it right....Today I received by eggs from a fellow BYC siz : and they were perfect packaged great and no cracks so I put them into the bator and I am so excited [​IMG] [​IMG] I have an automatic egg turner so there's not much to do but sit and wait and watch the temp and humidity....I will def. post pics when they are hatched

2. Sammysmom

Sammysmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2008
    Saint Johns, AZ
    Good luck with your hatch!![​IMG] Hope you have better luck with your first hatch than I did. My gauges failed and poor chickies ended up drowning from too high humidity.[​IMG] Right now I'm on day 19 with 1 Delaware egg out of 14 shipped. Shipment was pretty scrambled by PO.:thun I hope things get better from here!![​IMG]

What breed are you hatching?

[​IMG]

3. shangri-lafarms

shangri-lafarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2008
    NY-Upstate Adirondacks
    Better luck on your next hatch.....Yeah I hope everything goes well, I am incubating a mix I have 12 Lt. Brahmas and 8 mix eggs, all purebreed crosses, those will be interesting.

4. hatchcrazzzy

hatchcrazzzy Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2007
    kemp texas
    [​IMG]

5. chickenfanatic

chickenfanatic Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 19, 2008
    deming new mexico
    good luck on ur hatches both of you hope all turns out for the best [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by