Eggs missing! Eggs Found!!!! 22 Silkies arrived!

Solsken Farm

Songster
12 Years
My eggs were sent priority mail from the northeast to the northeast last Saturday. They should have arrived by Tuesday or yesterday latest. They did not come again today.
hit.gif
How long can these eggs be sitting around some dang PO before they aren't hatchable?

I am thinking next time I order eggs, I might just pay extra for overnight shipping. Has anyone done this?

Last edited:
It took me 5 days to get eggs from PA. I now have eggs *missing*, but not as late as yours. Maybe they are together
big_smile.png
. Mine is from my 1 ebay purchase, so not a positive experience so far. My 5 day shipment has 50% development on day 17. Not great, but not bad for shipped eggs. I hope you get a call this afternoon saying they are there for you.
Good luck
Krista

Well the sun shone on me. A new person at the PO didn't look at my note that said to call me. The mailman just delivered 22 beautiful perfect little silkie eggs. My kids, esp my daughter is so enchanted with the tiny cream/brown eggs.

Thanks for the replies. They will go into the bator in a few hours. Wish me luck!
jumpy.gif

No kidding.
barnie.gif

I hate when you have a tracking # and then can't track it. The one that took 5 days had it at "acceptance" and then nothing showed up until I got a phone call 5 days later saying it was at the PO. This # I have this time only says-Electronic Shipping Info Received- not even saying it was accepted.
hmm.png
. The ebay person said she would ship Monday, then when I asked if it got mailed (on wednesday) she said it got mailed tuesday. I hope she mailed it :|

Krista

edited to say I "won" my auction Friday night so I was rather disappointed they didn't go out by Monday, I will let you know how they do if they ever get here

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom