Eggs not here will be at Post Office over the weekend--- HELP...

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Candiss, Jul 17, 2010.

1. Candiss

Candiss Burdette Bantams

Jun 30, 2010
    Alabama
    I had eggs that were to be delivered, they did not get her today, will they be okay over the weekend??? Anyone experience this and have a decent hatch rate..

2. BeardedLadyFarm

BeardedLadyFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 31, 2009
    Cobleskill NY
    There are so many factors with shipped eggs, that it's often hard to pinpoint what when wrong. They will still be worth setting, and you may well still get a good hatch. Of course, fresher is better when it comes to hatching eggs... Good luck! Sorry they're late.

3. perolane

perolane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    Louisiana
    Same here...should have been delivered today. I'm sure that both of us will get our eggs Monday! [​IMG]

4. Doodle_Doo

Doodle_Doo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 10, 2009
    Missouri City, TX
    Same thing with me here..I have eggs late they were shipped tuesday on priority 2-3 days max and today is day 4 and nothing on monday they will be no good 6 days on shipping and also the days to gather that amount of eggs.. [​IMG] I hate when something goes wrong..good thing the seller I got the eggs from is very good and has great comunication..

5. Candiss

Candiss Burdette Bantams

Jun 30, 2010
    Alabama
    Sorry to hear about all of your eggs being late too.. I know it is not the sellers fault in my case, I just hope it works out. Best of luck to you all and thanks for the information.

Candace

6. aprophet

aprophet Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2010
    chesapeake Va.
    Quote:X2 it must have been the week for this the PO took from last thursday until this Wednesday to deliver something priority and had to put it on a plane to go from FL to VA what a bunch of incompetents

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by