1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Eggs ready to go - I'm jumping out of my skin - ** big pic**

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by McGoo, Mar 20, 2008.

1. McGoo

McGoo Chillin' With My Peeps

I've got 8 marans, 4 Barred Hollands and 4 Easter Eggers ready to go into the bator in the morning. I know that I have to wait ... [​IMG] patience isn't one of my virtues. I've been fine tuning the bator since Monday.

I'm so eggcited - now don't think I'm crazy, but it's kinda like being pregnant - or something? hmmm that's sorta like being sorta pregnant - NOT. [​IMG] Well anyway, here's a picture of the perfect eggs. And wish me luck 'cause this is my first time [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ps is anyone else having trouble with photobucket?

2. siz8003

siz8003 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 31, 2007
    Fitz.,NH
    nice eggs...should be some nice chicks [​IMG]

3. arlee453

arlee453 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 13, 2007
    near Charlotte NC
    All the best for a good hatch!!

4. McGoo

Thanks so much. I'll keep you folks posted when the merry moment arrives. [​IMG]

5. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    IT'S WORSE THEN BEING PREGNANT. [​IMG] [​IMG] IT WAS THE LONGEST 21 DAYS OF MY LIFE LOL Ginger

6. luvmychicknkids

luvmychicknkids Canning Squirrel

Mar 6, 2008
    Floresville, Texas
    OH!!! They look beautiful. Congratulations.....or good luck....or both. [​IMG]

I don't use photobucket but I have seen several people with huge pics (bigger than yours) complaining about it not working right.

7. ebonykawai

ebonykawai Chillin' With My Peeps

Good luck, have a great hatch!

8. Heidi

Heidi Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 18, 2007
    Northwest Michigan
    Good luck on your hatch. Yes, I've been having problems the last two times I went to post pics. I think it has to do with down sizing. If you type in the number size instead of using the drop down then hit apply it doesn't kick you out.

9. McGoo

Yes, I've been having problems the last two times I went to post pics. I think it has to do with down sizing. If you type in the number size instead of using the drop down then hit apply it doesn't kick you out.

Heidi,
    Yes, that's it. That part doesn't work right and everytime I try to resize... down of course, I get booted out and it closes windows.

Thanks. I'll try typing it in instead.​

10. twigg

twigg Cooped up

Mar 2, 2008
    Tulsa
    That brown egg is gorgeous [​IMG]

Candling will be a PITA, but ya can't have everything!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by