Eggs Shamo, Malay, Thai, Yokohama, Cubalaya Bantams an more

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by shamoman, Jan 29, 2012.

1. shamoman

shamoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2009
    PA
    I will be selling eggs in Yokohama Bantams, Cubalaya Bantams, Shamos, Thais, Asils, Ko Shamo X Malay Bantam, Pure Malay Bantams, Sumatras, Phoenix, Check out my site for photos 6 eggs 25-45 depending on breed Free Shipping

www.shamomansfowl.com or www.shamoman.com

2. shamoman

Feb 21, 2009
    PA
    Also Orpingtons in Black, Blue, Lavendar, White, Cochin Bantams in Mille Fleur, Polish bantams in various colors dun, black, blues and more

3. wood&feathers

wood&feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2009
    E. KY
    Is this a mix, or canI get just one breed? One of the cubalaya hens I got last year from a BYCer may be going broody.

4. shamoman

Feb 21, 2009
    PA
  5. zubby

zubby New Egg

Feb 23, 2012
    yorkshire . England
    hi shamoman i have been trying to get in touch with you for a few days now, i have just bought some eggs from your website (6 tuzo, 6 cubalya and 6 shamo/thai i would really like to ask you a couple of questions. would it be possible for you to give me a contact number for yourself. and couild you let me know when you will be able to ship the eggs also as i live in the uk if it costs a little extra to send the eggs via express post i eill pay.. thanx

6. shamoman

Feb 21, 2009
    PA
    would love to see some white cubalaya come my way

7. troyer

troyer Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 10, 2012
    Some white ones like this? First cockerel was three months old in the first picture. The other two are full siblings from later hatches.
    The bottom cockerel is a half sibling to the others, also three months old when picture was taken.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by